· In charge of making shooting board, directing, co-operate with post-production and finish editing and package of final version.
· Participate in the negotiation of projects, improve project details according to clients’ requirements. Guide and control every step of the project.
· Graduated from cinema and television or related majors. Bachelor degree or above.
· Be able to proficiently and creatively use different cinematic skills, familiar with all kinds of camera languages.
· Be able to make shooting board independently, good planning ability. Familiar with different kinds of cameras and other related equipment.
· Be able to use editing software to do off-line editing independently.
· Have a good verbal and communication skills, good at storytelling, good at challenge themselves, dedicated work, and have a strong sense of collective identity and team spirit.